FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil       Connexion 

The Beatles Bla-ckbird

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Zig'-'ag Index du Forum -> Zig'-'ag -> avis sur guilde
Auteur Message
jahmnekey
maitre zig"-"ag

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 10:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: The Beatles Bla-ckbird Répondre en citant

The Beatles Blackbird > bit.ly/1qy5mUc

Watch..below:..See..all..Blackbird..singing..in..the..dead..of..night..Take..these..sunken..eyes..and..learn..to..see..All..your..life..You..were..only..waiting..for..this..moment..to..be..freeBlackbird..fly,..blackbird..fly..Into..the..light..of..the..dark..black..nightBlackbird..fly,..blackbird..fly..Into..the..light..of..the..dark..black..night..Songwriters..LENNON,..JOHN..WINSTON../..MCCARTNEY,..PAUL..JAMES..Published..by..Lyrics....Sony/ATV..Music..Publishing..LLC..Let.us.know.your.Blackbird.url.and.Ill.have.a.watchExternal...links[edit]However,..he..did..play..Blackbird..in..Drop..D..tuning..during..his..Wings..yearsRemarkably,.many.professionals.seem.to.get.this.wrongReply...↓...Von...Bontee...Thursday...10...June...2010...at...10.42pm...Its...never...sounded...like...a...metronome...to...me...at...all...either......Ive...never...heard...such...a...thingHe...must...have...been...really...happy...that...nightI..dont..know..what..that..isAbout.Genius.Embed.a.Text.Verified.Artists.Contributor.Guidelines.Education.Press.Advertise.Privacy.Policy.Jobs.Developers.Terms.of.Use.Contact.us..2016.Genius.Media.Group.IncThe...Beatles...as...Musicians:...Revolver...through...the...AnthologyUnlike...Lennons...songs...like...Julia...etcMcCartney...didnt...learn...Donovans...style...like...Lennon,...so...he...didnt...use...itv.t.e.The.Beatles.(White.Album).Songs.Side.one."Back.in.the.U.S.S.R."."Dear.Prudence"."Glass.Onion"."Ob-La-Di,.Ob-La-Da"."Wild.Honey.Pie"."The.Continuing.Story.of.Bungalow.Bill"."While.My.Guitar.Gently.Weeps"."Happiness.Is.a.Warm.Gun".Side.two."Martha.My.Dear"."I'm.So.Tired"."Blackbird"."Piggies"."Rocky.Raccoon"."Don't.Pass.Me.By"."Why.Don't.We.Do.It.in.the.Road?"."I.Will"."Julia".Side.three."Birthday"."Yer.Blues"."Mother.Nature's.Son"."Everybody's.Got.Something.to.Hide.Except.Me.and.My.Monkey"."Sexy.Sadie"."Helter.Skelter"."Long,.Long,.Long".Side.four."Revolution.1"."Honey.Pie"."Savoy.Truffle"."Cry.Baby.Cry"."Revolution.9"."Good.Night".Outtakes."A.Beginning"."Jealous.Guy"."Junk"."The.Long.and.Winding.Road"."Mean.MrMacDonald,..Ian..(1998)Unsourced.material.may.be.challenged.and.removedI...should...add...to...the...above,...for...the...sake...of...clarity...that...many...of...those...bass...notes...described...above...are...accompanied...by...a...melody...note,...often...on...the...second...stringFab:..An..Intimate..Life..of..Paul..McCartney^.Turner.1999,.p.160Reply...↓...charlie...Monday...9...August...2010...at...7.04am...According...to...Ian...McDonald...(Revolution...in...the...Head),...its...John...Lennons...foot...tappingDuring..playback..Paul..said..to..keep..it..in..there..and..it..was..a..happy..accident&Im..probably..way..haha..Reply..↓..Rich..Friday..29..July..2011..at..8.02am..Certainly..played..in..standard..tuning,..a..quick..attempt..at..playing..the..beginning..G..chord..will..tell..you..thatIt..is..used..in..drop..D..tuningsComposition..and..recording[edit]Margo...Stevens...Shout!,...Philip...Norman...McCartney...has...claimed...that...the...music...was...inspired...by...Bach's...Bouree...in...E...minor,...which...he...and...George...Harrison...had...learned...to...play...at...a...young...agePopMatters"Paul...McCartney...gets...emotional...during...marathon...Coachella...set""Jazz.for.Dabblers:.'Blackbird,'.the.Beatles.and.Brad.Mehldau""Blackbird"..appears..on..the..Crosby,..Stills..&..Nash..1991..box..set,..having..been..recorded..during..the..sessions..for..the..album..Crosby,..Stills..&..NashRossv...t...e...Kahlil...Gibran...Novels...Broken...Wings...(1912)...The...Prophet...(1923)...The...Garden...of...The...Prophet...(1933)...Adaptations...The...Prophet...(2014)...Inspirations..."Blackbird"...(1968)..."Broken...Wings"...(1985)...ISBN0-517-57066-1McCartney..often..credits..Bachs..Bouree..in..E..minor..as..the..inspiration..for..the..guitar..partNever.understood.what.it.meant.until.I.heard.him.say.it.was.about.a.black.girl.during.the.tumultuous.times.of.the.civil.rights.era.taking.the.courage.to.fly.free.of.the.social.bondage.of.ignorance,.earlier.of.slavery f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 10:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Zig'-'ag Index du Forum -> Zig'-'ag -> avis sur guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: